- Published in Projects
The EMPOWER project aims at fostering sustainability and scalability of new and existing social enterprises and supporting young entrepreneurs through the development of new learning partnerships between the world of work and the world of youth provision. A big focus of the training material will be on the needs and opportunities for young people and young entrepreneurs to tackle challenges and identify problems to take advantage of opportunities in emerging market communities. The project will offer the tools and training needed for young entrepreneurs to develop strategies for their social enterprises using modern and empirically validated tools and methods to ensure that the services/products meet the needs of local and regional markets. A simulation game will also be developed to build the capacity of young entrepreneurs in integrating the appropriate tools into their processes through real-life scenarios. Thus, young people will be able to build knowledge and a critical understanding of social entrepreneurship.
- Education, Innovation, Entrepreneurship
- Funding Agency:
- European Commission
- 02/01/2022 - 02/01/2024
- CIRCULO - Using agile learning platforms to infuse circular economy knowledge with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Skill Pics - Newsletter 3
- Using Eduzines – interactive, transmedial learning materials for smartphones – to build strategic innovation skills of SMEs
- Skill Pics - Newsletter 2
- Developing Adult Education Strategies: Trends and Priorities in Cyprus and the EU