- Published in Projects
Digital technology offers new learning opportunities by enabling access to additional learning environments and resources that can be used to attract and integrate learners.
Digital technologies facilitate problem-based and interactive learning and enable a personalisation of the learning experience.
GAME-CHANGER aims at building entrepreneurial capacity in Europe by using digital and social media environments in youth members and youth workers.
- Education, Entrepreneurship
- Funding Agency:
- KA2 Strategic Partnerships
- 2019 -2020
- Using Eduzines – interactive, transmedial learning materials for smartphones – to build strategic innovation skills of SMEs
- Skill Pics - Newsletter 2
- Developing Adult Education Strategies: Trends and Priorities in Cyprus and the EU
- InTraRed: Boosting the business innovation capacity of SMEs to emerge stronger from COVID-19 disruption
- Money Matters - First press release