- Published in News
Some of the courses are attended by people who have been out of school for a while and are nervous about going back to a school environment.
Some of the books and movies being used are The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and The Hunger Games. The idea of having both a movie and a book to reference the work from is appreciated by both teachers and learners and it gives the forum for all learners, regardless of previous experience in school, to become involved in discussions and debates.
Feedback from both learners and teachers is very good and the experiment could find its way into other classrooms and subject areas in the very near future.
- ‘Γεια Χαρά’: Ολοκληρώθηκε ο πρώτος κύκλος μαθημάτων Ελληνικής γλώσσας σε παιδιά YTX
- «ΓΕΙΑ ΧΑΡΑ» - Πρόγραμμα Εκμάθησης της Ελληνικής Γλώσσας
- European Financial Literacy Game for Adult Citizens (Euroinvestment)
- Collaborative Approaches for linking Circular Economy Initiatives (CIRCULINK)
- Digital, Responsible Citizenship in a Connected World (DRC)