- Published in News
The scope of the training workshops was to train teachers in effective cross-curricular introduction of Science Fiction in education. Twenty (20) pre- and in-service teachers participated in the sequence of three (3) training workshops, during which they received both theoretical and practical information as to how SciFi texts can be integrated in the curriculum. By the end of the workshops, teachers created their own series of lesson plans focusing on the integration of SciFi texts in the subjects of Science, Greek literature, Health education, Environmental education, and Design & technology.
- ‘Γεια Χαρά’: Ολοκληρώθηκε ο πρώτος κύκλος μαθημάτων Ελληνικής γλώσσας σε παιδιά YTX
- «ΓΕΙΑ ΧΑΡΑ» - Πρόγραμμα Εκμάθησης της Ελληνικής Γλώσσας
- European Financial Literacy Game for Adult Citizens (Euroinvestment)
- Collaborative Approaches for linking Circular Economy Initiatives (CIRCULINK)
- Digital, Responsible Citizenship in a Connected World (DRC)