- Published in News
It was a great forum for discussing ideas and teachers really enjoyed sharing ideas and looking at common areas within subject areas where Science Fiction might be used to stimulate interest or some creativity.
The toolkit was also very well received and it was felt that as a resource it will be of benefit to both teachers and learners.
One final comment from teachers on the training was that a very deep knowledge of Science Fiction is not required, all that is needed is an interest in the area and some areas that you like, such as movies, games or books.
- ‘Γεια Χαρά’: Ολοκληρώθηκε ο πρώτος κύκλος μαθημάτων Ελληνικής γλώσσας σε παιδιά YTX
- «ΓΕΙΑ ΧΑΡΑ» - Πρόγραμμα Εκμάθησης της Ελληνικής Γλώσσας
- European Financial Literacy Game for Adult Citizens (Euroinvestment)
- Collaborative Approaches for linking Circular Economy Initiatives (CIRCULINK)
- Digital, Responsible Citizenship in a Connected World (DRC)