- Published in News
The eFinLit partnership is currently working hard to promote directly and indirectly the digital numeracy, language, reading, and collaboration and communication skills of financial disadvantaged young EU adults (18-35).
The 3rd project newsletter represents selected highlights of the work done during the last 6 months of the project, through a sample of the latest project outputs and related news items by the project partners.
- ‘Γεια Χαρά’: Ολοκληρώθηκε ο πρώτος κύκλος μαθημάτων Ελληνικής γλώσσας σε παιδιά YTX
- «ΓΕΙΑ ΧΑΡΑ» - Πρόγραμμα Εκμάθησης της Ελληνικής Γλώσσας
- European Financial Literacy Game for Adult Citizens (Euroinvestment)
- Collaborative Approaches for linking Circular Economy Initiatives (CIRCULINK)
- Digital, Responsible Citizenship in a Connected World (DRC)