- Published in News
The escalating numbers of low income and unemployed young adults (18-35) constitute not only a current problem, but it’s a challenge to be dealt with in the years to come. This group of EU citizens is one of the largest disadvantaged groups in the European society, constituting almost the 35% of the total young adults in Europe. The eFinLit project envisions influencing and improving the financially disadvantaged young adults welfare, by providing them the capacity to face their financial issues and manage them efficiently.
The 2nd project newsletter represents selected highlights of the work done during the first 6 months of the project, through a sample of the latest project outputs and related news items by the project partners.
Please follow the link below to access eFinLit 2nd Newsletter:
- The first newsletter for the project SWPBS
- 2nd Partner Meeting of the EUROINVESTMENT project
- ‘Γεια Χαρά’: Ολοκληρώθηκε ο πρώτος κύκλος μαθημάτων Ελληνικής γλώσσας σε παιδιά YTX
- «ΓΕΙΑ ΧΑΡΑ» - Πρόγραμμα Εκμάθησης της Ελληνικής Γλώσσας
- European Financial Literacy Game for Adult Citizens (Euroinvestment)