- Published in News
The meeting took place at the University of Nicosia in Nicosia, Cyprus. The project partners discussed various management aspects of the project, key roles and responsibilities,the scope of the project and deadlines to be met. During the meeting, the partners also laid the groundwork for the development work that needs to be completed throughout the project’s duration, by focusing specifically on how SciFi books are integrated in the curricula in each of the partner countries.
- ‘Γεια Χαρά’: Ολοκληρώθηκε ο πρώτος κύκλος μαθημάτων Ελληνικής γλώσσας σε παιδιά YTX
- «ΓΕΙΑ ΧΑΡΑ» - Πρόγραμμα Εκμάθησης της Ελληνικής Γλώσσας
- European Financial Literacy Game for Adult Citizens (Euroinvestment)
- Collaborative Approaches for linking Circular Economy Initiatives (CIRCULINK)
- Digital, Responsible Citizenship in a Connected World (DRC)