- Published in News
INTED 2014 has brought together participants from all disciplines and cultures, attracting over 600 participants from more than 75 countries world-wide, making it a large annual meeting point for educators, teaching and learning technology experts and researchers.
The paper presented by UPIT, “INCORPORATING SCIENCE FICTION LITERATURE IN TEACHING SCIENCES”, emphasized on the key features of the methodology used within the SciFiEd project. A synthesis of research findings (both field research and desk research) upon the use of SciFi narrative in Romania, in didactic activities, and on its usefulness, potential of increasing learning attractiveness, motivation and results was equally presented in the paper. The last part of the paper underlined the elaboration of SciFi teaching units and the role/involvement of in-service teachers in designing and implementation of these units.
You can download the paper here.
- ‘Γεια Χαρά’: Ολοκληρώθηκε ο πρώτος κύκλος μαθημάτων Ελληνικής γλώσσας σε παιδιά YTX
- «ΓΕΙΑ ΧΑΡΑ» - Πρόγραμμα Εκμάθησης της Ελληνικής Γλώσσας
- European Financial Literacy Game for Adult Citizens (Euroinvestment)
- Collaborative Approaches for linking Circular Economy Initiatives (CIRCULINK)
- Digital, Responsible Citizenship in a Connected World (DRC)