- Published in News
The key subject of the meeting was the development of the project’s first output, a practical Toolkit for developing and monitoring adult education strategies. The Toolkit will help adult education providers develop training strategies tailored to the needs of adults, with a focus on low-skilled and low-qualified adults!
Aiming to develop a useful and innovative toolkit, the DIMA 2.0 partners have conducted a multi-layered research to identify the needs in the field of adult education in all partners countries. The research included country-based desk research, interviews with key stakeholders, and questionnaires with adult learners. CARDET is on the process of collecting these important data, which will form the basis for the establishment the theoretical of the Toolkit.
Stay updated with the development of the DIMA 2.0 project in the project’s website at www.dima-project.eu.
- DigitALAD - Digital Adult Educators: Preparing Adult Educators for a Digital World
- DIMA 2.0 Kick-off Meeting in Nicosia
- DIMA 2.0 - Developing Strategies for Adult Education Providers and Adult Educators
- InTraRed Project Newsletter and Press Release
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition