- Published in News
Enhancing the financial competences of low skilled adults through the development of an interactive online game, a guide and a course is the scope of the EUROINVESTMENT project. With this in mind, the project’s consortium held its second transnational partner meeting on October 9 & 10, 2019, in Nicosia, Cyprus. The partners discussed and planned out the next phase of the project, which focusses on the completion of the online game.
It is important to mark that the main output of the project is the development of an innovative, fun, interactive and didactic online game. The consortium worked productively towards the identification of opportunities and challenges of using this type of online resources to educate low skilled adults.
During this first year, the consortium has developed a Strategic Plan for Financial Education of Low-Skilled Adults in Europe which presents the context of financial literacy in the European Union, games on financial literacy as well as gaps and needs in this area among low-skilled adults in the consortium countries, through data analysis of national and European competence frameworks, desk research, surveys with end-users and focus groups.
- Using Eduzines – interactive, transmedial learning materials for smartphones – to build strategic innovation skills of SMEs
- Skill Pics - Newsletter 2
- Developing Adult Education Strategies: Trends and Priorities in Cyprus and the EU
- InTraRed: Boosting the business innovation capacity of SMEs to emerge stronger from COVID-19 disruption
- Money Matters - First press release