- Published in News
Welcome to issue number 4 of the iDecide Project Newsletter. In this issue, you will see details of the progress of the iDecide project so far and what is currently happening. The main focus in this issue is the implementation phase of the project and more details of what this involves.
Click below to find out more!
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This website and all its contents reflect the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. [Project number: 562184-EPP- 1-2015- 1-CY- EPPKA3-PI- FORWARD]
- InTraRed Project Newsletter and Press Release
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition
- GAME-CHANGER - Building Entrepreneurial Competences Through Challenge-Based Learning
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices
- The first newsletter for the project SWPBS