- Published in News
The escalating numbers of low income and unemployed young adults (18-35) constitute not only a current problem, but it’s a challenge to be dealt with in the years to come. This group of EU citizens is one of the largest disadvantaged groups in the European society, constituting almost the 35% of the total young adults in Europe. The eFinLit project envisions influencing and improving the financially disadvantaged young adults welfare, by providing them the capacity to face their financial issues and manage them efficiently.
The 2nd project newsletter represents selected highlights of the work done during the first 6 months of the project, through a sample of the latest project outputs and related news items by the project partners.
Please follow the link below to access eFinLit 2nd Newsletter:
- InTraRed Project Newsletter and Press Release
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition
- GAME-CHANGER - Building Entrepreneurial Competences Through Challenge-Based Learning
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices
- The first newsletter for the project SWPBS