- Published in News
The Boys Reading project aims to make reading an integral part in the life of boys aged 11-15, who are currently unenthusiastic about books. The important outcome of this project is the Boys Reading Toolkit. The purpose of the Boys Reading Toolkit is to guide and support European educators and researchers in promoting boys’ reading while getting better acquainted with the kinds (categories) of books, preferred plot topics (subcategories) and titles of teen and young adult literature for boys aged 11 to 15 as well as suggestions on how to introduce them to formal and informal education settings.
- Financial literacy games for adults are now available
- InTraRed Project Newsletter and Press Release
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition
- GAME-CHANGER - Building Entrepreneurial Competences Through Challenge-Based Learning
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices