- Published in News
the scope of the project and deadlines to be met. During the meeting, the partners also laid the groundwork for the development work that needs to be completed throughout the project’s duration, by focusing specifically on the type of alphabet books that exist in each of the partner languages and how alphabet-related activities are used by kindergarten teachers in each country.
- Financial literacy games for adults are now available
- InTraRed Project Newsletter and Press Release
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition
- GAME-CHANGER - Building Entrepreneurial Competences Through Challenge-Based Learning
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices