- Published in News
The digital books and activities, which are available on the project’s website (http://alphaeu.org/), focus on themes that have been pre-selected by the Consortium as the most common and appropriate based on the curricula in the partner countries; Farm, School, Home, City, and Country. The digital activities, which explore the themes and vocabulary presented in the books, take the form of 3 commonly-used types of activities for children; matching game, spelling game, and memory game.
These digital books and activities can be used by teachers and parents of children aged 2-6 (and in most cases even beyond) to explore the themes and vocabulary covered by the books in the partner languages; Greek, Italian, English, Portuguese, German, and Romanian. As a result, the children can explore the material in their native language, but they also have the opportunity to explore similar vocabulary in foreign languages. In addition to language learning, through the material presented, and especially in the country book, the children can learn about the history and culture of their own country, but also explore cultural aspects of the rest of the partner countries. Through the teachers’ and parents’ guidance, the children can gradually learn to use the material on their own.
- Financial literacy games for adults are now available
- InTraRed Project Newsletter and Press Release
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition
- GAME-CHANGER - Building Entrepreneurial Competences Through Challenge-Based Learning
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices