- Published in News
The scope pf the training was to provide basic theoretical background and practical tips to teachers and parents, so as to be able to act as adult mediators when using the AlphaEU material in the digital books and activities with their students/children. In Cyprus, the training was held in March and completed in early April; the face-to-face meetings were held at the University of Nicosia and the online component was completed through a Moodle platform that was specially-designed to support the e-learning aspect of the training. Both teachers and parents participated actively in the training, experimented with the AplhaEU books and activities, and by the end of the training developed their own lesson plan/series of activities based on the AlphaEU material.
- InTraRed Project Newsletter and Press Release
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition
- GAME-CHANGER - Building Entrepreneurial Competences Through Challenge-Based Learning
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices
- The first newsletter for the project SWPBS