- Published in News
The digital books and activities, which are available on the project’s website (http://alphaeu.org/), focus on themes that have been pre-selected by the Consortium as the most common and appropriate based on the curricula in the partner countries; Farm, School, Home, City, and Country. The digital activities, which explore the themes and vocabulary presented in the books, take the form of 3 commonly-used types of activities for children; matching game, spelling game, and memory game.
These digital books and activities can be used by teachers and parents of children aged 2-6 (and in most cases even beyond) to explore the themes and vocabulary covered by the books in the partner languages; Greek, Italian, English, Portuguese, German, and Romanian. As a result, the children can explore the material in their native language, but they also have the opportunity to explore similar vocabulary in foreign languages. In addition to language learning, through the material presented, and especially in the country book, the children can learn about the history and culture of their own country, but also explore cultural aspects of the rest of the partner countries. Through the teachers’ and parents’ guidance, the children can gradually learn to use the material on their own.
- ‘Γεια Χαρά’: Ολοκληρώθηκε ο πρώτος κύκλος μαθημάτων Ελληνικής γλώσσας σε παιδιά YTX
- «ΓΕΙΑ ΧΑΡΑ» - Πρόγραμμα Εκμάθησης της Ελληνικής Γλώσσας
- European Financial Literacy Game for Adult Citizens (Euroinvestment)
- Collaborative Approaches for linking Circular Economy Initiatives (CIRCULINK)
- Digital, Responsible Citizenship in a Connected World (DRC)