Alphabets of Europe – AlphaEU
- Published in Projects
The AlphaEU project aims to promote the acquisition of multilingual awareness and language skills of pre-schoolers in various European countries, by developing, piloting, and implementing digital alphabet books and alphabet-related games and interactive activities. Targeted alphabets/languages include: English, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, and Romanian. Bringing very young children into contact with foreign languages may result in faster language learning, improved mother tongue skills, and better performance in other areas.
- Funding Agency:
- European Commission, Lifelong Learning Programmes
Tagged under :
- EMPOWER - Social Enterprises' Sustainability Tools
- CIRCULO - Using agile learning platforms to infuse circular economy knowledge with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Skill Pics - Newsletter 3
- Using Eduzines – interactive, transmedial learning materials for smartphones – to build strategic innovation skills of SMEs
- Skill Pics - Newsletter 2