- Published in Projects
Euroinvestment is a two-year Erasmus+ project (2018-2020) which aims at enhancing the competences of low-skilled adults in financial literacy through the development of an interactive online game.
Specifically, on the one hand, the project aims to enhance the key competences of adult citizens on financial literacy and basic skills required in the digital area, and which will help them to improve their possibilities to accomplish better job positions and thus reduce employability rates. On the other hand, the project will have a component of a training course/ workshop for adult training providers to develop their competences in financial literacy and the use of the game (digital skills) so that they can adapt and/or reproduce the workshop into their own courses for adult citizens. The project methodology will be based on non-formal and game-based learning methodologies and the resources that will be produced, such as the strategic plan for financial education of low-skilled adults in Europe, the Euroinvestment game and the handbook, will aim to improve and extend the supply of high quality learning opportunities tailored to the needs of individual low-skilled or low-qualified adults.
- Education, Financial literacy
- Funding Agency:
- Erasmus+, KA2 Strategic Partnerships
- 2018 - 2020
- SENIORS Supporting Migrant Integration (Silver Service)
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition
- GAME-CHANGER - Building Entrepreneurial Competences Through Challenge-Based Learning
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices
- Silver Service project starts off in Ireland to facilitate volunteering of senior citizens