- Published in Projects
The Mediterranean Migration Network (MMN) developed within the framework of “Integration Network” (CY/2018/AMIF/SO2.NO3.3.1/2) with the support of the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund and the Republic of Cyprus. The project commenced in 2012 and it is implemented and lead by the International Research Centre CARDET, in collaboration with the consultancy firm INNOVADE LI.
The Mediterranean Migration Network sought and achieved to create a platform for the promotion of collaboration and synergies between organizations active in the fields of migration, integration and diversity facilitating and fostering the exchange of information, experiences and best practices.
Providing a structure that can bring together professionals, practitioners and experts in the aforementioned fields, it paved the way towards cooperation and the undertaking of joint actions by organizations and public institutions at a local, national and international level. Additionally, via a wide array of educational material and activities, it helped elevate the skills, knowledge and ultimately the professional capacity of the Network’s members boosting their capability to address the issues at hand and enhance their effectiveness.
In the six years of its operation, the Mediterranean Migration Network managed to reach out and engage more than 2500 stakeholders (both from the public and private sector) while more than 1200 individuals participated in a joint reflection both on migration flows in the EU and the integration process of migrants in the EU Member States.
- Migration, Network
- Funding Agency:
- Co-funded by the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund
- ‘Γεια Χαρά’: Ολοκληρώθηκε ο πρώτος κύκλος μαθημάτων Ελληνικής γλώσσας σε παιδιά YTX
- «ΓΕΙΑ ΧΑΡΑ» - Πρόγραμμα Εκμάθησης της Ελληνικής Γλώσσας
- European Financial Literacy Game for Adult Citizens (Euroinvestment)
- Collaborative Approaches for linking Circular Economy Initiatives (CIRCULINK)
- Digital, Responsible Citizenship in a Connected World (DRC)