- Published in News
The European project Identity and Diversity Picture Book Collection (IDPBC) strives to empower children from disadvantaged backgrounds to see themselves in the curriculum, enable all children to function within diverse / multicultural educational environments, and prepare teachers to teach diverse learners. From the current newsletter, you will learn about the curriculum development, the e-learning modules, the multiplier event, the 3rd project meeting and the next steps.
Click below to find more information regarding the project’s progress, the main outcomes and project activities.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. Project Number: 2015-1-LT01-KA201-013492
- InTraRed Project Newsletter and Press Release
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition
- GAME-CHANGER - Building Entrepreneurial Competences Through Challenge-Based Learning
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices
- The first newsletter for the project SWPBS