- Published in News
CARDET in collaboration with INNOVADE have organised the 1st Multiplier Event for the SciFUN project under the framework of the conference “Youth's role in building a better future”. The event took place on the 15th of March 2017 at the Ayios Nicolaos Lyceum in Limassol. During the event, eleven educators were involved, who had the opportunity to learn about the project’s aim, objectives and rationale. In addition, the educators had the opportunity to learn more about the interdisciplinary approach adopted by the project, as well as to study some Sample Cross-Curricular Units of the toolkit in depth. Moreover, a presentation of the most important findings and recommendations of the project was carried out. Specifically, the concepts of utilising mobile devices, online labs, Web 2.0 tools, experimentation and inquiry-based learning, were explored by teachers within the context of the Cross-Curricular Units of the project. The teachers also had the chance to interact with the SciFUN website and have fruitful discussions regarding the teaching and learning recommendations provided.
- ‘Γεια Χαρά’: Ολοκληρώθηκε ο πρώτος κύκλος μαθημάτων Ελληνικής γλώσσας σε παιδιά YTX
- «ΓΕΙΑ ΧΑΡΑ» - Πρόγραμμα Εκμάθησης της Ελληνικής Γλώσσας
- European Financial Literacy Game for Adult Citizens (Euroinvestment)
- Collaborative Approaches for linking Circular Economy Initiatives (CIRCULINK)
- Digital, Responsible Citizenship in a Connected World (DRC)