- Published in News
The second iDecide newsletter marks the project’s first year in existence. During the last 12 months, the consortium has begun the process of developing an innovative toolkit, which will contribute in supporting school leaders, school staff, and policymakers to engage in shared and inclusive decision making. This year, the iDecide partners have held two face to face, informative and collaborative, partner meetings in Cyprus and Greece. They have successfully completed the Work Package 1 on the Needs Analysis of the partner countries and have begun to develop the “Toolkit and Induction Course” (Work Package 2). This issue includes an overview of what the consortium has achieved up to date and what the next steps of the project will be.
Click below to find out more!
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This website and all its contents reflect the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. [Project number: 562184-EPP- 1-2015- 1-CY- EPPKA3-PI- FORWARD]
- ‘Γεια Χαρά’: Ολοκληρώθηκε ο πρώτος κύκλος μαθημάτων Ελληνικής γλώσσας σε παιδιά YTX
- «ΓΕΙΑ ΧΑΡΑ» - Πρόγραμμα Εκμάθησης της Ελληνικής Γλώσσας
- European Financial Literacy Game for Adult Citizens (Euroinvestment)
- Collaborative Approaches for linking Circular Economy Initiatives (CIRCULINK)
- Digital, Responsible Citizenship in a Connected World (DRC)