- Published in News
The Boys Reading project aims to make reading an integral part in the life of boys aged 11-15, who are currently unenthusiastic about books. The important outcome of this project is the Boys Reading Toolkit. The purpose of the Boys Reading Toolkit is to guide and support European educators and researchers in promoting boys’ reading while getting better acquainted with the kinds (categories) of books, preferred plot topics (subcategories) and titles of teen and young adult literature for boys aged 11 to 15 as well as suggestions on how to introduce them to formal and informal education settings.
- ‘Γεια Χαρά’: Ολοκληρώθηκε ο πρώτος κύκλος μαθημάτων Ελληνικής γλώσσας σε παιδιά YTX
- «ΓΕΙΑ ΧΑΡΑ» - Πρόγραμμα Εκμάθησης της Ελληνικής Γλώσσας
- European Financial Literacy Game for Adult Citizens (Euroinvestment)
- Collaborative Approaches for linking Circular Economy Initiatives (CIRCULINK)
- Digital, Responsible Citizenship in a Connected World (DRC)