- Published in News
The conference had more than 120 participants, consisting of pre- and in-service teachers from primary and secondary education, academics, university students, and officials of the educational authorities. During the conference participants had the opportunity to learn about the results of the project, and also about the implementation of the activities that were developed in the context of the project. Furthermore, hands-on workshops were offered on how reading can be promoted to children.
During the conference, a presentation was delivered on the SciFiEd project, informing participants of the project’s progress to date and the preliminary results of the teacher training workshops that were completed in mid-March, as well as its value in the broader context reading promotion for children and young adults, which was the main concept driving the conference. In addition, a poster session was held for SciFiEd and project flyers were given out. Participants showed great interest in the project, and some school representatives expressed interest in the implementation of the project in the upcoming months.
- ‘Γεια Χαρά’: Ολοκληρώθηκε ο πρώτος κύκλος μαθημάτων Ελληνικής γλώσσας σε παιδιά YTX
- «ΓΕΙΑ ΧΑΡΑ» - Πρόγραμμα Εκμάθησης της Ελληνικής Γλώσσας
- European Financial Literacy Game for Adult Citizens (Euroinvestment)
- Collaborative Approaches for linking Circular Economy Initiatives (CIRCULINK)
- Digital, Responsible Citizenship in a Connected World (DRC)