- Published in News
The title of the conference is “Literacies, Science Fiction, and Digital Books” and it addresses teachers, academics, researchers, professionals, parents, and anyone with interest in how to integrate science fiction, digital books, and ICT tools in all forms of learning, formal and informal. The event will cover theoretical and practical aspects of the conference theme and provide opportunities to participants to engage in hands-on, interactive workshops.
The language of the conference is English and attendance is free of charge.
The conference is supported by the Lifelong Learning programs below, which are funded by the European Commission. Case studies from each of these programs will also be presented.
- SENIORS Supporting Migrant Integration (Silver Service)
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition
- GAME-CHANGER - Building Entrepreneurial Competences Through Challenge-Based Learning
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices
- The first newsletter for the project SWPBS